Product Operations Manager
- Menlo Park, CA
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
As a Product Operations Manager at Robinhood, you make it possible for Robinhood to launch new products while more than doubling users each year. You will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve Robinhood’s operational efficiency and readiness. The role will work on scaling operations for existing products as well as designing the operational programs for new initiatives. The Program Manager will work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Business, Market Operations, Compliance, Legal, Engineering, and Customer Experience to guarantee operational readiness. Product Operations Managers are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Planning, coordinating, and driving discipline around the processes for testing, launching and rollout of new products and features
- Ensuring the Operations teams are ready with the resources, information and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Developing, managing, and continuously improving processes for scale that help your product/eng team meet its goals more efficiently and effectively
- Working with operations teams to collect, prioritize and communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development
- Surfacing customer or operations use-cases and edge-cases to validate requirements and proposed product solutions
- Partnering with customer-facing and operations teams to help them make more tailored content for specific audiences
- Serving as a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams, responding (or appropriately routing them) to save engineering time
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years working experience in program or project management, product operations, consulting, regulatory compliance, or finance operations role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Experience building trusted partnerships with product and engineering teams
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects with deadlines
- Python, SQL or GIT skills to drive data analysis
- Attention to details and cross-functional relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong understanding of middle and back office brokerage operations and compliance functions
- Experience working at a fast-paced financial services company
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top