Product Operations Manager
- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
As a Product Operations Manager at Robinhood, you make it possible for Robinhood to launch new products while more than doubling users each year. You will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve Robinhood's operational efficiency and readiness. The role will work on scaling operations for existing products as well as designing the operational programs for new initiatives. The Program Manager will work with cross-functional partners including Product Management, Business, Market Operations, Compliance, Legal, Engineering, and Customer Experience to guarantee operational readiness. Product Operations Managers are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Planning, coordinating, and driving discipline around the processes for testing, launching and rollout of new products and features
- Ensuring the Operations teams are ready with the resources, information and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Developing, managing, and continuously improving processes for scale that help your product/eng team meet its goals more efficiently and effectively
- Working with operations teams to collect, prioritize and communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development
- Surfacing customer or operations use-cases and edge-cases to validate requirements and proposed product solutions
- Partnering with customer-facing and operations teams to help them make more tailored content for specific audiences
- Serving as a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams, responding (or appropriately routing them) to save engineering time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years working experience in program or project management, product operations, consulting, regulatory compliance, or finance operations role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- Experience building trusted partnerships with product and engineering teams
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects with deadlines
- Python, SQL or GIT skills to drive data analysis
- Attention to details and cross-functional relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong understanding of middle and back office brokerage operations and compliance functions
- Experience working at a fast-paced financial services company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top