Product Manager, Stock Trading
- Menlo Park, CA
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
As a Product Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize our financial system.
As a product manager on our brokerage team, you’ll work to make sure that our customers can invest simply and safely. You’ll be responsible for working alongside colleagues in research, design, engineering and operations to innovate, build and launch products that give our customers powerful, yet easy-to-use investing tools.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Working with research, design and data to better understand our customers and their needs
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers
- Collaborating with design, engineering and operations to ship meaningful, high-impact products and features
- Working with communications, content and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 2+ years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Computer Science major
- Experience working on a fintech or finance product
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top