Product Manager, Growth (Incentives)
- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Product Managers at Robinhood are responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize our financial system.
The Growth team is responsible for helping the next generation of customers discover Robinhood to start or continue their financial journey. You'll deeply understand our current and future customers to help more customers find and join Robinhood.
As a Product Manager for Incentives, you'll build out the platform and first applications for targeting, launching, and measuring wildly creative growth promotions to help acquire new customers and make their first experience on Robinhood delightful and educational.
You'll work with Product, Engineering, and Marketing to generate hundreds of creative growth strategies, then validate them using past data, impact sizing, user research, competitive analysis, and strong product instincts. You'll execute on the highest-impact projects, partnering closely with Marketing teams to ship the right messaging to the right customers. All while building the technical platform to unlock and measure future incentives.
The scope of this role is broad and the impact is high. Should we build Robinhood Gift Cards? Can we give a free course on investing to every customer? How can we delight our most vocal customers? What partnerships should we make? You'll help answer these questions and define the broad strategy for how incentives can help us grow and improve the product for customers.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Working with research, design and data to better understand our customers and their needs
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company
- Collaborating with design, engineering and operations to ship meaningful, high-impact products and features
- Working with communications, content and marketing teams to launch products that are bold, creative, and serve the core needs of our current and future customers
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 3+ years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Familiarity using research, experimentation, competitive analysis, and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Computer Science major
- Experience in Digital Advertising
- Experience working on a FinTech or finance product
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top