Manager, Business Operations
- Menlo Park, CA
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system in which everyone can participate.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
The Business Operations team works across all other teams to enable Robinhood’s growth and business success. We evaluate and build new businesses and lead strategic projects that enable Robinhood to achieve its goals. We also support the design of scalable organizational structures, drive process improvements, develop data-driven insights and decision making, and program manage high impact cross-functional projects. We act as a “special projects team” that tackles and solves any mission-critical problem or initiative that will most enable Robinhood to grow. Ultimately, we are a team of curious, humble, and analytically-minded individuals with a bias toward action and impact.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Leading strategic projects and performing analyses to drive major decisions for the company
- Exploring new product opportunities and helping stand up new businesses
- Identifying and implementing initiatives that move company metrics; partnering with cross-functional teams to improve systems that drive company-wide change
- Collaborating with leaders across the company to identify key metrics, build dashboards, and recommend actions to drive growth and efficiency
- Designing scalable systems and organizational structures to support Robinhood’s rapid growth and ensure the highest quality of execution
- Program managing cross-cutting, months-long operational effectiveness projects that will increase business efficiency and reduce risk
- Scoping ambiguous problems into concrete projects, mentoring and developing junior team members
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 5-9 years experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investing firm, and/or experience in a Product, Business Operations, Internal Strategy or cross-functional operational role at a technology company
- A record of academic achievement (top-tier MBA a plus); bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, and/or SQL
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Lean six-sigma or similar certifications
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top