Lead Recruiter, Customer Experience (CX)
- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
We’re hiring a Lead Recruiter to support the needs of our CX function at Robinhood. In addition to your core role, there are plenty of initiatives you will be a part of to hire the world class talent needed to scale this organizations . If challenge and ambiguity makes you excited, this is the place for you.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Acting as a recruiting consultant to the business partners by suggesting changes to the hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and managing interviewer loads
- Managing the sourcing process for high priority roles and engaging with passive candidates
- Implementing and executing recruiting programs to attract top talent
- Providing regular status reports to our Foundation Leadership and business partners and ensuring that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Maintaining professional and courteous communication with candidates to manage each step in the hiring process and foster long-term relationships
- Be an ambassador for of our candidate experience
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level.
- Build pipeline for multiple requisitions across foundation teams.
- Partner with talent partners, hiring managers and HR Ops to build hiring strategy.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Provide stellar candidate experience. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for Robinhood using new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Represent Robinhood with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Robinhood and our mission.
- Maintaining high level data accuracy and able to present your finding with data-driven approach
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years doing full cycle recruiting
- Experience tackling high volume/ scale hiring initiatives in a project lead capacity
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
- Previous start-up experience preferred; if no start-up experience, then a passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top