iOS Engineer (Intern)
- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
We're looking for talented and motivated iOS Engineers to join our Apple Design Award winning team to help expand Robinhood's mobile experience across the country.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Building smooth, stable, and beautiful products with Swift and the newest iOS and watchOS APIs
- Owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2022.
- Strong product sense and experience working closely with Product Designers
- Deep understanding of UIKit
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
Technologies we use:
- UIKit & Auto Layout
- RxSwift - can teach
- Core Graphics & Core Animation
- Core Data
- VIPER-esque Architecture
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
The role associated with the above job description is subject to possible modification due to the shelter-in-place restrictions as a result of the pandemic.
Back to top