Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we’ve built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re excited to invite talented and motivated iOS Engineers to join our Apple Design Award-winning team to help expand Robinhood’s mobile experience for our customers.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Work with a fast-growing team to revolutionize finance at speed and scale
- Build smooth, stable, and elegant products with Swift and the newest iOS and watchOS APIs
- Own features from inception to design, implementation, and launch
- Work cross-functionally with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers
- At least 3 years of professional iOS development experience
- Proficiency with Swift or Objective-C
- Deep understanding of UIKit
- Strong product sense and ability to collaborate with Product Managers and Designers
- Excellent communication skills and passion for solving tough technical problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred; equivalent training or work experience also acceptable
Technologies we use:
- UIKit, Auto Layout, Custom Design System and Declarative UI Framework
- Core Data
- VIPER-esque Architecture
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).