Engineering Manager, Finance Auto
- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is looking for an experienced leader for our newly formed Finance Automation team within Corporate Engineering. As the leader of the Finance automation team, you will partner closely with the Finance team, and the product team to deliver extraordinary systems, experiences and products in the corporate finance space. You will build solutions that will meet the needs of today, as well as help with the future scale and complexity as we continue to grow.
You will have a unique advantage of building out this newly formed team as well as define the tech stack involved.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Provide leadership, vision and roadmap for financial systems and engineering
- Build multi-functional partnerships with Finance, Engineering and Product teams
- Translate the Finance team’s requirements into technical roadmap/projects
- Build technical teams of software engineers, systems engineers, Business Systems Analysts to deliver on the above projects, and maintain the tech stack
- Deliver technical solutions, and integrations across various aspects of financial technology including but not limited to procure to pay, payroll, payables, general ledger, SOX compliance and stock administration.
- Previous experience leading a financial technology team consisting of Systems/Software/Data engineers.
- Prior experience in design and delivery of technology solutions for large volume financial systems consisting of both off the shelf and in house applications.
- Validated experience with Oracle (preferably Cloud) with deep knowledge of various modules.
- Experience working with vendors and offshore engineering teams on project delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work optimally in a matrixed organization.
- CPA or bachelor’s degree in finance
- Experience working in a fast prace pre-IPO environment
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and aim to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top