Director, Product Management - Brokerage
- Menlo Park, CA
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
At Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for leading product development teams that aim to improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll support experts in product, data, design, engineering, marketing, operations, and research—bringing ideas to life that help us democratize finance for everyone.
As a Director of PMs for the Brokerage team, you’ll build and support teams that build mobile-first financial products that redefine Robinhood as more than a brokerage. You’ll be responsible for hiring and developing product managers, while helping to shape a compelling and coordinated product vision and strategy across our teams. You’ll push the envelope on what tomorrow’s experiences will be for millions of customers who are taking an active role in their financial lives.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Working with product managers to help coordinate their efforts and develop their professional skills on a day-to-day basis
- Investing in product development processes that lead to efficient teams and great team morale.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships across design, engineering and operations at the team and organizational levels
- Partnering with leaders in communications, compliance, content, customer experience and marketing to ensure our vision, products and progress are well understood
- Bringing together product development teams to craft and communicate a product vision and shared set of priorities, which meet the most important needs of our customers
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 3+ years experience managing consumer-facing product managers
- A track record of recruiting, hiring and developing product managers
- Familiarity using research, analytics and experimentation to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Previous experience working on financial products or payments
- Attention to detail and obsession with latest trends in mobile UX
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top