Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we’ve built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Financial crimes intelligence team powers the data analytics and data science behind our anti-money laundering and sanctions screening systems.. As a manager of this team you would work with engineers, product managers and operations teams of Financial crimes to identify regulatory risks for this team to work on. In addition to this, you will help strengthen the team by hiring top talent from across the industry.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Collaborate with different teams across the company including engineering, product and operations to build AML intelligence.
- Identify the biggest regulatory risks to Robinhood and work with your team to understand and mitigate these risks.
- Detect new patterns to improve our surveillance and transaction monitoring suite.
- Lead a team of data analysts and data scientists which includes planning, prioritizing projects, conducting 1-1s with your team and providing mentorship.
- Have the passion and drive to apply engineering, machine learning and statistical skills to solving sophisticated business problems
- Have domain expertise in the Financial crimes space
- Technical proficiency to understand and contribute to the design and implementation of projects and ideas
- Can partner with other leads from engineering, product, operations and compliance to craft a roadmap and measures of success
- Demonstrable ability to identify, hire and retain top talent from the industry and leading graduate programs.
- Strong presentation and effective communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in managing a world class Financial crimes team
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).