Consumer Benchmarking and Insights Associate
- Menlo Park, CA
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
You will join an expanding team which measures Robinhood’s end-to-end customer experience and benchmarks it to industry best practices. You will own studies that measure Robinhood’s experience and drive action across multiple product lines, partnering with senior business leaders to understand competitive trends and marketplace best practices. You will use customer insights to present business recommendations in order to influence changes, to help solve customer issues, and eventually to achieve our vision: To democratize finance for all.
As a Consumer Benchmarking and Insights Associate, you own programs that measure Robinhood’s end-to-end experience and advocate on behalf of Robinhood’s customers. You will make a real impact on our customers from Day 1 and join a dynamic, innovative and fast-paced environment to constantly build your skillset and address new challenges. You will help Robinhood continually raise the bar and help build upon our insane customer focus. You will use data to understand customer pain points and areas where Robinhood can improve, and help influence the company product roadmap and strategy. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to be a primary customer advocate and influence their experience with Robinhood! This role will report directly to the Head of Benchmarking.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Managing ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across the business and conduct analysis that identifies meaningful insights that help Robinhood improve and grow.
- Program Management: support large and complex programs, including scope alignment with cross functional business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations, and presenting results to senior leadership and business partners.
- Building Industry and Marketplace Expertise: Become a go-to expert at Robinhood around industry trends, best practices, innovations, and competitive insights.
- Customer Research and Analytics: Design, execute, and analyze customer research to measure drivers of loyalty identify the right action items that need to be taken.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 1-5 years of experience
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills using hard data and metrics, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
- Have an ownership mentality, be creative/visionary, and know how to get things done
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situation
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions, with the ability to influence decision making.
- Strong oral and written communication
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top