- Menlo Park, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood's business is scaling at hyper speed, and we're excited to build a total rewards system that inspires and motivates our employees. We're looking for a Compensation Partner that has deep knowledge and experience designing effective compensation programs (ideally at both pre-IPO and public companies), managing annual compensation cycles, and can flex to work on specialized areas such as executive compensation design, public company readiness, and equity design. You will be part subject matter expert, part consultant, and part collaborator.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Designing and managing high quality compensation planning cycles from start to finish
- Conducting market analysis, creating models, developing budgets, developing comp structure, building out training and crafting communications
- Partnering with the recruiting team to provide tools, training, and support with offers as needed
- Providing proactive, deep insights to guide decision making and continuously work with people leaders and HRBPs to make sound comp decisions
- Continuously identifying and implementing improvements to program design, processes, and tools to help improve both manager and employee experience
- Partnering with our leadership team to suggest improvements to our compensation philosophy and design
- Keeping up with current developments in Labor and Employment Law as it relates to compensation and other rewards, and ensure Robinhood remains compliant
- 7+ years of experience in compensation-related roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and ownership
- High velocity modeling abilities; statistical and technical skills are a plus
- Expertise with private and public company equity compensation, including stock options
- Excitement to be the founding member of Robinhood's compensation team
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top