Communications Compliance Associate
- Denver, CO
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
The Communications Compliance Associate will be responsible for reviewing, advising, auditing, and Principal Reviewing - PR (approving) retail communications content (which includes advertising & marketing) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines. Under minimal supervision, the associate will support the team in guiding internal customers (Marketing, Social, Communications, Public Relations (PR) and Product) teams on the compliance for projects and customer facing communications to ensure we meet our requirements under Firm policy, SEC rules, FINRA regulations and other regulatory agencies.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Review, analyze, and advise internal customers on the adherence of communications with compliance and internal guidelines
- Principal Review (approve) communications materials to ensure it meets regulatory and internal standards
- Guide internal customers and teammates on compliance for projects and deliverables
- Conduct internal Quality Assurance of the communications compliance review process and final approved marketing pieces
- Develop and implement process improvements to increase quality and scalability
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, in a related field
- 3+ years working in compliance or a relevant function
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment
- Good written and verbal communication, strategic, negotiation skills and strong attention to detail
- General financial services industry experience as a regulator or within compliance, audit, risk, marketing, or communication
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
- FINRA Series 7, 24 or 66
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top