AML Operations Team Lead
- Southlake, TX
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood's AML Operations team is located in Dallas, TX and is looking for an AML Operations Team Lead. The AML Operations Team Lead will be responsible for managing AML investigation and Suspicious Activity Report production. The team lead will also be responsible for assisting the AML Operations Manager with developing news hires and leading ongoing training for AML analysts. This person will work with the AML Operations Manager to ensure the Firm's compliance with Firm policy, SEC, FINRA and related regulations.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Oversee a team of analysts including day to day production, training, and professional development
- Manage AML Operations: daily workflow, operational queues, Suspicious Activity Reporting, and metrics
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in AML; provide direction and assist with investigations and Suspicious Activity Reports
- Assist in developing and training the AML analysts
- Escalate potential findings to management in a timely manner
- Conduct, review, and evaluate alert reviews, investigations and findings using AML / KYC / CIP knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years working in AML investigations
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Previous experience in executing training or mentoring new AML team members
- Previous experience in developing AML training or AML policies/ procedures
- Familiarity with regulations relevant to broker-dealers including: Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Regulation T, Bank Secrecy Act
- Strong operations background, writing and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, quality, performance metrics and process improvements
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment
- FINRA Series 7
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Back to top