Government Business Development Lead
At RoadBotics, we help governments and civil engineers assess road infrastructure so that they can make objective infrastructure decisions and build better infrastructure. To learn more, visit www.roadbotics.com.
Government Business Development Lead (Full-time)
This position has the critical opportunity to develop and execute a strategy to meet the company's targets for securing city, county, and state governments as clients of RoadBotics.
Who you are:
You like working with governments and are interested in government technology! Others praise you on your keen attention to detail, excellent writing skills, and communication. You thrive on meeting new people, building new relationships, maintaining current relationships. Securing a pipeline and executing on new contracts comes easy to you. You are willing to travel up to 50% of the time and have the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Develop and execute a strategy to meet the company's targets for securing city, county and state governments as clients of RoadBotics
- Research, identify and reach out to prospective government client leads.
- Track and manage a pipeline of city, county and state government leads, moving them through the process of prospect to a signed client
- Serve as the lead contact and advocate for all potential city, county and state governments considering becoming RoadBotics clients
- Negotiate contract terms and close deals with government clients
- Lead in-person business development meetings, workshops and info sessions pertaining to developing relationships with potential government clients
- Travel, as needed, to represent RoadBotics to prospective government clients
- Actively engage in social media and in-person networking to source new government clients leads
- Collaborate with RoadBotics Marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to attract governments to RoadBotics products and services
- Track and report financial forecasts and booked government sales figures to VP of Growth
- Develop and execute strategies to contribute to the overall corporate commercial strategy
- Inform actions and decisions pertaining to government client new product development and offerings
If you feel this environment is a good fit for you, we look forward to connecting with you! We are a rapidly growing Tech company that understands the need for work-life balance in this busy world, and affords employees with associated perks.
Back to top