Riviera Partners is looking for a motivated Senior Accountant to join the Finance & Administration team. You will be a critical member of the accounting staff with the opportunity to learn the entire accounting process.
• Oversee both A/R and A/P functions.
• Manage, monitor and review of the month-end close cycle and generate financial statements in accordance with GAAP and corporate accounting policies.
• Manage journal entry system that provides proper supporting information for all JE's.
• Review daily bank activities and perform bank reconciliation.
• Review and reconcile credit card statements and manage expense reporting.
• Review and manage commission and bonus reports.
• Work with the accounting staff maintaining and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
• Ensure effective internal controls and policies and procedures are in compliant.
• Prepares monthly department level reports, coordinates with the various managers to review the consistency of their financial information and ensure accuracy and alignment with budget.
• Analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Create ad-hoc reports and produce financial data as requested by management.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2-5 years of general accounting experience
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Strong work ethic and good team player
• Ability on multi-tasks, problem solving and systemic thinking
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Intacct and Salesforce experience is a plus
Back to top