At Riviera we combine a passion for technology with outstanding recruitment skills, and offer the opportunity to work directly with VC backed startups and top engineering talent. We are leveraging the most cutting edge technology to revolutionize the job search experience from the inside out. We believe that job seekers should be in control of their job search experience, and are building products that tie people, companies, and recruiters together to ensure that everyone finds the perfect match.
About the Position
Riviera is looking for a motivated Associate who will be charged with full lifecycle talent acquisition. You will be responsible for enriching existing client relationships, developing strategy, ensuring focus and prioritizing efforts on multiple searches, while delivering the best service and experience.
- In partnership with lead, consult with clients to scope engagements, set strategy, and resource the engagement to ensure successful completion.
- Effectively apply Riviera methodology, enforcing high standards, creating value, and ensuring a consistent transparent brand experience.
- Identify, engage with, and consistently deliver a valuable candidate experience to build and manage the pipeline of talent.
- Prepare for and participate in progress reviews with client and effectively communicate relevant recruitment engagement information.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years in a service oriented industry.
- Ability to synthesize information quickly, balance multiple tasks and maintain priorities.
- Focused on results and fast moving, willing and able to roll up sleeves and get things done to high standards of detail and quality.
- Excellent communication skills; communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Exciting culture to help you reach your fullest potential!
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Vacation Without Boundaries.
- Lunches and snacks!
Learn more about the culture at Riviera, meet our team, and connect with us through our social channels below. We look forward to meeting you!
Meet Some of Riviera's Employees
A VP of Engineering, Majed leads his team in building cutting-edge products, tools, and features for Riviera—helping Riviera's client companies find amazing talent more efficiently.
Back to top