Technical Product Manager - Platform
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wish, Prada, Aldo, Finish Line, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
Our Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product success by working collaboratively with Riskified’s engineering, data science, design, marketing, analytics and operations teams. Product Managers at Riskified are required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skillset. We are in hyper-growth mode, so we are looking for people who can learn and adjust quickly as the company and our product suite expand.
Being part of our team means working alongside smart and motivated colleagues who consistently work hard and execute. Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We hold ourselves to high standards, have ambitious goals, and are not afraid of trying new things.
As a Technical Product Manager at Riskified, you will be responsible for production-grade and real-time data analysis capabilities that power multiple products, supporting Riskified’s mission-critical services. You will scope requirements with engineers, data scientists and fellow product managers for various solutions, utilizing the latest data technologies and methodologies, and build those into a roadmap, taking into account technical constraints and business needs.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work collaboratively with different teams to scope and solve complex analytical and technical product problems
- Define Non-Functional Requirements of highly available, high-throughput or Big Data services, incorporating a broad range of considerations and tradeoffs
- Own the Technical Platform roadmap to meet the business goals
- Manage the agile development and release of developer-friendly new features and capabilities to promote synergy and reuse
- Define and own KPIs that measure ease of use and reuse of such capabilities
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or military equivalent certifications
- 2+ years of proven experience in hands-on server-side coding
- Experience with large-scale, cloud-based web applications
- Strong technical background, including familiarity with: Relational DBs, NoSQL, AWS Products, big data technologies (Kafka, Spark).
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B setting
- Experience designing APIs and building high throughput services - an advantage
- Experience with eCommerce, FinTech, Online Payments, Fraud - an advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Keren Hishtalmut and pension
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top