Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
As a Sourcing Expert, you will be responsible for utilizing a variety of channels like LinkedIn, Meetup, Github, GlassDoor, etc., to search for potential candidates, identify passive candidates, and build talent pipelines that will successfully meet our hiring goals. You will also manage referrals from external channels and current employees, as well as engage candidates from past pipelines for new opportunities.
As you speak to candidates through the process, you will represent our brand and create a positive and welcoming candidate experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop a deep understanding of the requirements for each role, the functions of the role and how it fits into the organization structure
- Strategize creative ways to build talent pipelines, and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Connect with and attract potential candidates on social media and through professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Identify ways in which we can improve upon our current sourcing methods
- Identify qualified candidates’ profiles using various sourcing techniques (i.e., Boolean Search)
· Help promote our employer branding
- A consistent track record of direct sourcing, and an excellent understanding of how to use direct sourcing channels (i.e. headhunting, networking, employee referrals, job boards, etc.)
- Experience with R&D and Product roles and a willingness to learn any new field
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the Israeli Hi-Tech industry
- An impressive candidate engagement approach with the ability to activate passive candidates
- “Can-do” attitude and a creative approach to sourcing
- High level of efficiency, time management, and the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Team player
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top