Senior Data Scientist
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
The Core Data Science team is responsible for the core algorithms and models used at Riskified. Data scientists in the team use a wide variety of advanced techniques to provide maximum value from data in all shapes and sizes (such as classification models, NLP, anomaly detection, graph theory and more). In addition, the team designs and develops the model training framework, which is used by other teams to train and evaluate machine learning models at Riskified.
As a senior data scientist in the core data science team, you will develop the next generation of algorithms designed to help the company battle fraud, be a professional focal point for other data scientists, stay on top of new methodologies and algorithms.
What You'll Be Doing
- Initiate, design and develop the algorithms that will leapfrog the company with the next generation of fraud solutions
- Collaborate with research teams to provide innovative solutions to teams across the company
- Mentor our great team of data scientists
- 5+ years experience as a data scientist, applied researcher or similar in the industry
- MSc (PhD - advantage) in computer science, mathematics, physics or similar
- Expert in ML techniques - hands-on & deep theoretical background, including: regression, classification, clustering and other non-supervised methods, imbalanced data sets
- Hands on & theoretical expertise in at least one of the following: NLP, Deep Learning, Time Series Analysis, Graph Theory
- 3+ years hands on experience in R and/or Python
- Knowledge in statistical tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Amazing team player & fun to work with
- Startup experience - advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top