Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
At Riskified, our people are our biggest asset. The creativity and hard work of our employees has established us as market leaders, and we’re looking for a recruiting coordinator to help us recruit outstanding employees. We are looking for a highly organised, responsible, detail-oriented and energetic Recruiting Coordinator. You will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity, and be part of organising HR and recruiting events both internally and externally. As you speak to candidates through the process, you will represent our brand and create a positive and welcoming candidate experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Coordinating phone, video and on-site interviews for candidates for recruiters and hiring managers with speed and efficiency
- Coordinate HR event logistics (Meet ups, job fairs, etc.)
- Take ownership of moving candidates through the interview process, ensuring all data in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is up to date
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruitment team
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates
- Experience in scheduling and managing calendars
- Experience in prioritising different functions and tasks
- High level of efficiency, time management, and the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- High energy, highly motivated, and self-driven in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Customer-service mindset, with an outgoing, friendly, and approachable personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top