Product Lead, Merchant Experience
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
Our Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product success by working collaboratively with Riskified’s engineering, data science, design, strategy, marketing, analytics and operations teams. Product Managers at Riskified are required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skillset. We are in hyper-growth mode, so are looking for people who can learn and adjust quickly as the company and our product suite expand.
Being part of our team means you’ll be working alongside smart and motivated colleagues who consistently work hard and execute. Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We hold ourselves to high standards, have ambitious goals, and are not afraid of trying new things.
As Product Lead at Riskified, you will be responsible for a domain centering on an essential aspect of Riskified’s business - eCommerce merchants’ experience, business processes and billing. You will lead the creation of great client experiences and the development of an enterprise B2B platform with robust business processes to ensure our client’s success. You will work with a wide range of interfaces, users and requesters to solve open-ended or defined problems, combining high level product vision and decisions with hands-on product management work with an execution-oriented mindset.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive product vision covering a broad surface, ensuring continuous alignment with multiple stakeholders
- Lead a small team of Product Managers
- Define KPIs for product success in areas of User Experience, User Engagement, and Financial Accuracy. Identify and evangelize opportunities to positively move these KPIs.
- Drive cross-functional teams to execute and fulfill these opportunities
- Lead and oversee the product roadmap and roadmapping process
- Plan and direct the release of new products and features
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- 2+ years in leading a team of PMs with exceptional leadership - advantage
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven track record of end to end ownership of a large billing or compliance product/ project
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B setting
- Orientation for User Experience, with experience in combining data-driven methodologies with persona-based qualitative research
- Experience with eCommerce, FinTech, Online Payments, Fraud - advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Back to top