Marketing Events Coordinator
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
As a Marketing Events Coordinator, you will assist the events marketing manager with all EMEA & APAC own events and conferences. We’re seeking a creative, organized, and enthusiastic individual. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects, think on their feet, and communicate effectively both internally and externally.
What You'll Be Doing
- This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team in a lively and dynamic environment.Research, validate and organize new conferences
- Assist with the logistical and administrative management of conferences, trade shows & branded events.
- Assist with budgets, bookkeeping, invoicing & contracts
- Source giveaway vendors, place orders and manage inventory
- Act as a liaison with conference reps, vendors, and various teams within Riskified
- Provide support for on-site Riskified reps; handle logistical tasks including shipments, registrations, booth service ordering, team prep, travel, booth set-up and take-down
- Serve as the first point of contact for possible events
- Manage organization of events files, photos, and archives
- Assist with different projects; customer holiday gifts, campaigns, customer events, etc.
- 1+ year of B2B event coordinating experience - hosted events & conferences
- 1+ year in an administrative position
- Native-level Hebrew and English
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail and process; ability to anticipate project needs
- Ability to track and meet multiple deadlines and budgets while balancing last-minute or unexpected requests
- Good negotiation and sales skills and the ability to follow written and verbal instructions; ability to work well and communicate with others
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Start-up level flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced organization
- A positive, can-do attitude and strong interpersonal skills
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top