Learning Management System (LMS) Specialist
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
A professional Learning Management System Specialist to design, upgrade and manage our learning and training platforms, including updating and upgrading materials, build online tests, monitor our teams’ learning progress and performance, provide regular performance insights to improve the teams’ knowledge base and overall success. Moreover, the Learning Management System Specialist will Integrate new features and technologies to provide a better training experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- 2+ years’ experience developing /managing e-learning platforms- Must
- Technical wizard -- able to drive learning through technology including web and mobile-based learning
- Strong project management and instructional design skills
- Curriculum and content development within Learning Management Systems and other blended methodologies including eLearning, Virtual and Classroom Learning
- Native English speaker-Must
- Motivated and able to quickly make order out of chaos. Motivated and able to quickly make order out of chaos. wrangle, organize and motivate what you need for success.
- Highly analytical with incredible writing and communication skills - making intricate technical issues easy to comprehend comes naturally to you.
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
- Experience working in fast-paced B2B SaaS startup environment, Payments or eCommerce experience - A big advantage.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top