Key Account Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
The Key Account Manager will manage Riskified’s most strategic accounts. You’ll be expected to own the account/s from A to Z and be the focal point between our data science, senior management, analytics, and product teams on everything regarding your account. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to constantly increase the value we’re delivering to our top merchants.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be the primary point of contact for our most strategic merchants
- Develop strong professional relationships with decision makers
- Build, monitor and communicate our KPIs to our clients, including occasional travel for face to face meetings
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can utilize Riskified’s solution
- Identify upsell opportunities & execute
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Communicate client insights across all relevant departments to optimize customer experience and add value across our portfolio
- Assist new enterprise customers as they join Riskified’s platform and begin using our services
- 7+ years of experience in a client facing role, with 3 to 5 years managing major/key/strategic accounts
- Enterprise B2B experience, preferably within SaaS or technology, handling deals that are six figures and above in size
- 2+ years of experience reclosing/upselling/cross-selling
- Tech-savvy with strong analytical and technical skills
- Analytics, statistics, big data, eCommerce and FinTech backgrounds are preferred
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 400 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top