Junior Marketing Automation Specialist
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Riskified is seeking junior Marketing Automation professional to join our Marketing team in Tel Aviv. The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy and detail-oriented. He or she should be capable of managing projects and collaborating effectively across teams. This person will bring value to our Go-To-Market team by optimizing our lead generation and distribution method. This person will collaborate with our Business Development, Sales, BI and Marketing teams in order to align goal, create scalable processes and leverage data to guide strategy.
This is a great opportunity to join an entry level position on a fast growing team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Enable proper data capturing within the marketing funnel
- Enable routing of contacts through the right stages of the marketing funnel
- Identify inefficiencies and drop-offs in the funnel, prevent data losses
- Help maintain a clean marketing automation tool (Hubspot)
- Help maintain processes and assets within our marketing automation tool (Hubspot)
- Support ongoing marketing initiatives that require automation
- Own our lead enrichment processes; manage our enrichment vendor, make sure that all processes and automation runs seamlessly in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the business development team to support internal hand-off process
- Work with sales operations to ensure consistency of data on both sides.
- Excellent English - a must
- Academic degree
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience with reporting and data analysis
- Process-driven, highly attentive to detail, consistently strives for delivery at the highest level
- Advanced use of Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (such as HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies - an advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top