IT System Team Leader
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wish, Prada, Aldo, Finish Line, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
As Riskified’s System Team Leader, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and upgrading our IT components, setting up software, hardware and administrating the network and also resolving all IT support issues for the local branches and our offices abroad. You will join our rapidly expanding, super talented team that is currently ramping up our cloud solution from a near zero state, and have the opportunity to help shape our emerging cloud solution while using innovative technology.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage a global system team
- Install new software and hardware components
- Evaluate our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands on a regular basis
- Manage and implement IT Policies
- Conduct network administration tasks
- Ensure data storage is safe and secure
- Resolve all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software
- Educate coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage
- Support the day-to-day operations of our infrastructure network
- 3 + years of managerial experience
- Professional certification macOS Support Essentials or proven macOS experience
- SaaS Systems Administration (GSuite, Slack,Okta,MDM)
- Bash, Google Script, Powershell scripting or similar CLI
- Network Administration multiple floors: WiFi, LAN, PaloAlto Firewall,
- Well organized IT Assets manager
- Proven experience in securing networks
- Cloud Experience (EC2, GCP) - advantage
- Another Professional certification (e.g. CCNA, CISSP, MCSE) - advantage
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Personable, professional demeanor
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Back to top