Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for a service-oriented IT professional with strong communication skills, detailed knowledge of best practice processes, and an excellent technical understanding of IT in a Mac environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our information technology systems function smoothly and securely to support the company as a whole. We will look to you to head the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions globally. In addition, you will provide support and maintenance for existing applications and develop new technical solutions.
What You'll Be Doing
- Daily administration and support of Riskified IT Systems, including but not limited to: endpoint management systems, cloud applications, identity and profile management, device configuration management, and application packaging/deployment
- Design and maintain Riskified’s network architecture
- Create architectural and design solutions to deploy and implement in IT infrastructure
- Log and track identified system incidents, problems, and changes through resolution
- Provide support for G Suite and Okta environments
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding for employees and contractors, and work with the People Team to improve these processes
- Continuously improve the IT Help Desk and reduce the time to resolution of requests
- Ensure that our workplace tech is always “up and running”— Network, Wifi, Internet Access, Zoom Rooms, Room Scheduling, Dashboards, etc.
- At least 4-5 years of hands-on work experience in IT, preferably supporting a startup environment
- Strong knowledge of G-Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Strong networking fundamentals including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPN’s etc.
- Experience managing and supporting a Wifi network environment
- High-level troubleshooting abilities
- Experience managing a Mac environment with a strong understanding of MacOS
- Hands-on experience with MDM/MAM solutions e.g. JAMF, Airwatch, etc.
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash, Powershell, Etc.)
- A MCSA/ MCSE / MCITP / CCNA (or proven equivalent knowledge)
- Experience with identity and authentication systems, such as Okta, OneLogin, or other IdP’s
- Experience with endpoint security tools
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Experience with Cisco Meraki and Palo Alto - an advantage
- Experience with public clouds (AWS) - an advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top