Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Product Managers at Riskified play a pivotal role within our company, driving product creation by working collaboratively with Riskified’s growth, marketing, design, analytics, data science and engineering departments. As a Product Manager at Riskified you will be required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skill set.
In this role, you will pioneer an emerging domain and line of business for Riskified - Online Payment Acceptance. You will be leading and shaping this new field - Discovery, Ideation, Strategy, Scoping, Planning, Execution and Iteration, and lead a top-grade Enterprise Payments solution that solves true market problems and needs. You will be reporting to the VP of Product and working closely with industry experts who develop cutting-edge solutions in the field of Fraud Prevention and eCommerce using innovative technologies like Big Data analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop Riskified’s product strategy within the Payments ecosystem - working with Riskified’s Strategy team and management
- Conduct market research by performing competitive analysis, user interviews and partnership conversations with various players in the Payments Industry
- Identify key problems and distill potential value propositions based on market needs and problems
- Work with engineering and data scientists and analysts to define lean POCs in order to validate these value propositions and reach product-market-fit
- Plan and direct the release of new products and features
- Establish GTM strategy, approach, positioning and messaging in order to roll out solutions to market, working with Product Marketing and Account Executives
- Measure and monitor product success, rapidly iterate to reach improved performance
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B Enterprise setting
- An expert in payments, with profound understanding of online payments processing and payment optimization technologies, tools and methodologies (on processor as well as eCommerce merchant side)
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally in the Payments ecosystem
- In depth knowledge of 3D-Secure protocol evolution and implementation
- In depth knowledge of various credit card tokenization solution implementations and their implication on PCI-DSS compliance
- Proven experience launching products to the market from POC/Beta to General Availability
- Experience leading a Payments tech-stack for a global online merchant - an advantage
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical, data-driven and creative
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.