- Tel Aviv, Israel
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion. Check out the Riskified Technology Blog for a deeper dive into our R&D work.
Our R&D Team
- We practice agile methodologies, building cross functional highly independent teams around business value.
- We have a DevOps culture, where each team has end-to-end ownership of their product, with a can-do and collaborative mindset.
- We're passionate about quality at scale, performance engineering, high availability, robust distributed architecture and clean code. We work with various programming languages and data platforms to find the best technology for each product.
- As part of our team, you'll work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to building one of the most cutting edge and scalable products on the market, including:
- Our analysis flow, involving a variety of data sources + complex analytical logic, with high availability and SLA requirements
- Our business applications, meant to serve the world’s first tier customers’ payments teams and their varied use cases
- Our operational tools, used to maintain effective, self-serve management of considerable onboarding size and monitor our customers’ analytical performance
About the Role
As a Fullstack developer at Riskified’s Applications group, you’ll become a valuable member of an innovative and fast-growing department, working in a truly Agile environment utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
You will build FinTech products that help our clients as well as our internal departments to expand Riskified’s ecosystem, and make an impact on our business on a daily basis.
We believe that developers should take full ownership of their work: from the initial feature planning phase alongside Product and Design; choosing the right technologies, designing the code and architecture; coding; PRing; and all the way to actual deployment in CI/CD environment, as well as post-deployment monitoring. It is all your responsibility.
Whether you enjoy writing complex business logic in the backend, crafting the UI to look and feel exactly the way you want it to, or tweaking the servers and infrastructure to perform well at scale, we encourage you to get your hands dirty end-to-end. It’s up to you how much you get your Stack Full.
Our Stack: Angular, React, Node.js, Scala, Ruby, AWS, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Dynamo DB
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or military equivalent certifications
- 4+ years of proven experience in hands-on server-side coding
- 1+ years of proven experience in hands-on client-side with web frameworks (Angular, React.js)
- An autodidactic approach to software development
- Passion for writing clean, SOLID and robust code
- A team player with strong communication skills, but also capable of working independently
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Back to top