Field Marketing Manager - China
- Shanghai, China
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies. Our customers include Trip.com, Prada, Wish, Gucci, and more.
About the Role
Riskified is seeking a results-driven, accomplished, motivated and creative Field Marketing Manager to own all marketing activities in China at Riskified’s new Shanghai office.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of creating and managing marketing campaigns and initiatives from start to finish in China, including working with a local PR agency, writing, editing, and proof-reading content, working with social media channels, organizing events, and managing digital campaigns.
Successful candidates will have multiple examples of driving lead generation programs into larger Chinese enterprises.
In this role, you will work closely with our (future) Shanghai office GM and report to our Director of Communications EMEA & APAC. You will work with local Business Development and Sales teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing startup in its entrance into China. The Field Marketing Manager will also act as a liaison between the Tel Aviv Marketing team and the Shanghai office. Specifically, you will be responsible for managing all marketing efforts in China, being able to execute ambitious strategic plans (as well as tactics) across both sites, helping them to build a strong brand name, generate awareness, help the BD and Sales teams to generate and win deals and help convert relevant prospects into Riskified customers, using all available channels.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide full marketing support to the local GM and team
- Work closely with the local PR/Marketing agency and the Director of Communications EMEA & APAC to initiate and generate PR, brand building, and other marketing activities in China
- Generate new leads through trade shows, digital marketing campaigns, content marketing social media, emails, etc. to support the local BD and Sales teams
- Assist in developing effective PR, content, social and digital campaigns to create brand awareness and recognition
- Help to plan and host media and industry roundtable events, as well as manage executive team trips to China
- Help develop marketing collaterals, blog and website content, email newsletters, etc.
- Generate and analyse metric reports to measure the success and ROI of the marketing products
- Mandarin- mother tongue, excellent writing and communication skills - MUST
- High level of written and spoken English - MUST
- 5 years of experience working in Marketing/content writing/ PR and social media in a global tech company - MUST
- Proven experience in working in complex environments, strategic thinking and an understanding of the business environment both in China and globally
- Strong organisational capabilities - ability to work on a project from start to finish
- Two weeks of on-site training in Tel Aviv is required
- Strong marketing background
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Work experience in eCommerce/FinTech.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in New York City, Tel Aviv, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
In The News
Back to top