Enterprise Account Manager
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD
About the Role
At Riskified, we succeed when our merchants succeed. As such, you'll be the merchant’s representative within Riskified, helping them to maximize the value they receive from our service. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they're happy and profitable. Your clients will include Fortune 500 companies, big-box retailers, startups, travel merchants, and much more. You'll be collaborating daily with various teams within Riskified, including Product, Analytics, Data Science and Development.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be the primary point of contact for our most-important merchants. Build, monitor and communicate our KPIs to our clients
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can utilize Riskified’s solution, including identifying upsell opportunities.
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Work with all other teams within the company to optimize customer experience across our portfolio
- Assist new customers as they join Riskified’s platform and begin using our services
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role, working with enterprise accounts
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Tech-savvy with strong analytical and technical skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
- eCommerce/FinTech background and/or experience working in a fast-growth B2B SaaS setting is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in a highly quantitative field
- Native English speaker - MUST
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity to all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Back to top