Director of Sales
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Riskified’s Growth Team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic Director of Enterprise Sales who will report to Head of Sales and develop our Tel Aviv team. You will combine leadership and mentoring to empower your team of Enterprise Account Executives to win enterprise clients and drive the adoption of Riskified’s solution.
You will continuously strive to improve Riskified’s sales process, people, and tools, in order to deliver the highest value to our customers. The ideal candidate will have experience selling complex SaaS products to enterprise level clients and will be comfortable with lengthy sales cycles in high-growth technology sectors
What You'll Be Doing
- Mentor and train each person on your team individually and according to their specific needs to help them reach their goals
- Support your team through all stages of the customer buying cycle in order to deliver on sales goals
- Work with senior management to set aggressive yet achievable revenue and sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual bases
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to create opportunities and future customers for Riskified
- Partner with our Sales Trainer to create and implement a comprehensive training curriculum for both current employees as well as new hires.
- Provide strategic insight and planning as Riskified continues to expand
- Develop a deep understanding of the fraud and payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience building and managing successful Enterprise B2B sales teams
- Proven success navigating large organisations by identifying decision makers and necessary process for SaaS investments
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- A natural inclination to solve problems in a creative and resourceful manner
- Willingness to take on greater responsibilities along with a strong desire to contribute to overall goals in an autonomous environment
- Successful track record of B2B SaaS enterprise sales in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with an international sales team is a major plus
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top