DevOps Engineer (Security Team)
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Check out the Riskified Technology Blog for a deeper dive into our R&D work.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented SecOps Engineer to join our Information Security team. As a SecOps Engineer, you will be working with our Developers, DevOps, and Security teams to assist with meeting requirements and maintaining oversight on our cloud infrastructure. You will be a part of a bleeding-edge cloud and web application security team which enables the agile development of secure and reliable applications.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to develop the standards for web application security, cloud security, and day to day best practices
- Leverage DevOps tools to build, harden, maintain and instrument a comprehensive security orchestration platform to be integrated into our infrastructure
- Develop automated security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes in a large-scale AWS cloud computing environment
- Identify potential threat vectors in software applications and cloud infrastructure that could be used by attackers and cause disruption or a potential data breach
- 5+ years of experience working with numerous aspects of Information Security and DevOps methodologies
- Direct experience with technologies like Github, Kubernetes, HashiCorp, Terraform and Vault
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including VPC, ELB, IAM, KMS, EC2, Config, CloudTrail, Lambda, Security Hub, GuardDuty and others
- Hands-on experience with scripting and coding using one of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Go, Scala, Node.js
- Strong Linux fundamentals with hands-on experience
- Ability to self-manage assigned tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- A growth mindset and love of learning new technologies
- Experience in application security, vulnerability management, and scanning solutions - advantage
- Experience with OIDC and SAML authentication - advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Keren Hishtalmut and pension
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top