Developer Relations Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are really proud of our innovative product and our cutting edge technology, and would like to share our pride with the world.
As Dev Relations manager in Riskified's R&D team, you will be part of a fast growing and innovative department. You will work closely with our engineers, data scientists and product managers in order to best showcase our technology, architecture, domain expertise and methodologies. You will turn your passion for dev communities and collaborations into a game plan by organizing community events, building platforms and working with marketing, design and operations in order to build our tech brand and raise brand awareness.
What You'll Be Doing
- Position Riskified's tech leaders as experts in their fields by building and managing processes around writing tech blogs, releasing open-source solutions, and building our presence as speakers at national and international conferences
- Create community meetups and host events and workshops pro bono on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with tech communities on various initiatives such as hackathons, podcasts and more
- Use innovation and creativity to create other interesting platforms to showcase our technology
- Maintain social media channels for the dev community, including Twitter and Facebook
- Take part in Riskified's R&D PR activities
Tech savviness, knowledge of and passion for modern R&D technologies, and ability to learn new domains fast
Strong familiarity with prominent R&D communities
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent motivational skills, ability to engage people in dev relations initiatives, mentor and empower them
Experience in marketing and in content writing
Experience in organizing R&D community conferences - Advantage
Background in engineering - Advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top