- Tel Aviv, Israel
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD. Check out the Riskified Technology Blog for a deeper dive into our R&D work.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented multi disciplinary DataOps who will be responsible for the performance, scale, and stability of our high volume products. We are a data-driven organization, ingesting data at high rates, with demands increasing each day.
As a DataOps, you will be part of the Data Engineering group.
- Be responsible for large scale production database deployments providing sub-second data access for near real time apps with zero downtime.
- Develop self-service tools & deployments for the use of other dev departments.
- Be a center of knowledge, consult, and share your expertise with others
What You'll Be Doing
- Implement the future data architecture in Riskified, providing 24/7 real-time and near real-time scalable and resilient data store for our growing stack of products and microservices
- Administrate, provision and monitor dozens of database instances
- Develop strategic solutions to recurring problems
- Guide development teams and mentor other team members
- Use your creativity to resolve complex and high scale data related issues
- At least 5 years prior experience as a DataOps/DevOps Engineer
- Extensive experience working with cloud platforms (preferably AWS) including Cloud Formation/Terraform
- Academic degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in system Tuning
- Great Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
- Software development skills
- Experience with the Cloud Native stack(Kubernetes/Prometheus/Istio…)
- Experience with a cloud provider (AWS, Google etc)
- Experience with large scale production databases (SQL/NoSQL) and/or Kafka
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Benefits & Perks:
- Equity to all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Back to top