Data Integration Engineer
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
As a Data Integration Engineer at Riskified, you will be using technical skills, analytical insights and business perspective to ensure we have the most accurate and complete data set from each client. You will be responsible for helping new and existing customers to ensure they are receiving the best performance possible and leading the change on processing the data of the largest eCommerce merchants in the world. Riskified’s clients come in many different sizes and industries, use different technical platforms, and each one has their own unique data concerns and order flows that have to be uniquely assessed. Our team is the one to fully capture these aspects and recommend the best implementation as well as point out any possible issues.
What You'll Be Doing
Supporting the onboarding of new customers by completing the following:
- Working with some of the largest companies in the world to perform comprehensive analysis of their data
- Perform due diligence of business models and flows
- Data modeling as part of the integration architecture
- Combining the technical, business and analytical objectives to come up with tailored solutions for onboarding merchants
- Data upload and modifications (ETL)
- Prioritize, track, and communicate data issues internally and externally
- Become the subject matter expert of riskified product and technology
- Work closely with analysts, research and data science teams to accommodate changes in industry data
Monitoring and resolving data irregularities of existing customers by completing the following:
- Monitor key health indicators and automated alerts
- Identify, research, and offer system-wide solutions for common issues
- Work closely with Account Management to engage customers
- 3+ years of experience in a data-centric industry role (ETL, DBA, etc.)
- 2+ years with SQL or NoSQL databases
- 2+ years experience with data wrangling (R, Python for data processing)
- 2+ years with optimizing technical processes
- Eagerness to learn new technical concepts
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 400 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top