Data Analyst, Merchant Health
- New York, NY
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for a Data Analyst to work directly with our customers on our Merchant Health Team. You will be part of a growing operations team which is responsible for Riskified’s customers’ performance, quick problem-solving, and online fraud prevention in real time. You will take a major part in research and investigation of new online-fraud trends, in a super-dynamic environment, and therefore stand at the forefront of Riskified’s work. You’ll be leveraging your analytical and data analysis skills and knowledge of our product to provide meaningful insights to our enterprise merchants, including direct interaction with customers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Research and explore data, using high level analytical tools (R and SQL) in a high level technical environment
- Share deep analysis conclusions and sophisticated technical methods in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with account managers, meet directly with clients and deliver analytic insights for business questions
- Define and execute end-to-end technical solutions for fraud-prevention problems
- Cooperate with various teams within Riskified to enhance processes and meet customers’ needs
- Master the online fraud prevention domain through hands-on analysis of live data
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without any Visa sponsorship (including OPTs)
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in a highly quantitative field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, computer science, hard sciences), economics or business administration
- Experienced problem solver and critical thinker
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on work experience with SQL - Must
- Hands-on work experience with R / Python - Must
- Ability to work simultaneously on different tasks and lead multiple projects
- 2+ years of relevant strong analytical experience with complex data
*The position requires occasional evening and weekend shifts (schedule is flexible) as we support a global client base
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 450+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top