Corporate Security Team Leader
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
As a Corporate Security Team Leader at Riskified you'll build, lead, and develop a team of talented Security Analysts delivering key risk management services throughout the organization. In this role, you will provide guidance to various teams and will be involved in creating and improving Riskified’s Information Security culture.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and maintain-multi year security risk management capability roadmap
- Build and mature policy and control framework supporting various standards including ISO 27001:2013, SOC 2, GDPR, and data protection laws.
- Manage and improve our customer-facing processes including due diligence questionnaires, supporting our sales cycle, and security contract negotiations
- Lead and improve IT Security initiatives including Identity Lifecycle Management, Endpoint Security, DLP, Security of SaaS services in cloud environment
- Drive continuous improvement to third party risk assessment
- Maintain and mature comprehensive security awareness and training programs
- Ensure the security of the organization’s financial, physical and intangible assets through a balanced, holistic and integrated approach to the following: People, Process, and Technology
- Lead our effort to create and enhance ITGC (Information Technology General Controls) compliance
- Collaborates with security vendors, safety, facilities, leadership and human resources to resolve security related matters and issues as necessary
- Lead development of Security KPIs and metrics to track security program effectiveness
- Proven leader with a track record of building, growing and mentoring teams to drive results
- 4-6 years of security experience in relevant security domains (compliance, IT security, security risk management, etc)
- Thorough understanding of security principles in a SaaS environment, what it takes to secure data, and how to communicate security concepts to customers and stakeholders
- Deep understanding of ISO 27001:2013 and SOC 2 reporting
- Solid fundamentals in Endpoint Security, Cloud Security and Securing SaaS services.
- Understanding of user access management on SaaS platforms - experience with Okta an advantage
- Ability to analyze information security events, identify threats, and articulate findings
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Experience in developing security policies, procedures, and operational working instructions
- Experience recruiting and building out high performing security teams - an advantage
- Incident response experience - an advantage
- Native English speaker with excellent written and oral communication skills - an advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 400 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top