Consumer Product Marketing Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic Product Marketing Manager with a proven track-record of creating highly successful, multi-channel launches, to bring a new consumer payments product to market.
In this role, you will create compelling user experiences and devise creative strategies/campaigns to achieve viral growth. You will lead the execution of the product’s go-to-market strategy and take ownership of the market adoption and product usage metrics. We are looking for someone with experience marketing apps to consumers and superior management skills who thrives in a fast-paced high-growth culture. You should be ambidextrous in your ability to work as effectively with product management and design as you do with marketing and customer support. If having a tangible business impact invigorates you, and you are committed to setting the standard in your work, then this is the place for you.
The ideal candidate will have real experience as a product marketing manager, or similar marketing experience at a technology company operating in the payments, eCommerce, or retail space.
What You'll Be Doing
- Plan and coordinate creative multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote product adoption, drive usage, and achieve category leadership
- Own the product’s voice and success across the customer lifecycle, from driving awareness and acquisition through retention and winback
- Closely monitor campaigns and user behavior to identify messages and features that are driving conversion and retention, and partner with the product manager to engineer new features that will further boost engagement and accelerate market share growth
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies to ensure clear differentiation
- Offer creative problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Be a strong thought leader for your product, and Riskified’s overall product suite, both internally and externally, through analyst briefings, industry conferences, and the like
- Real experience in product marketing or leading the growth strategy of consumer apps/technologies, preferably with a background in payments, eCommerce or retail
- Experience in leading integrated, multi-channel, consumer marketing programs
- Experience in influencer marketing
- Track record of amazing customer experiences that deliver results
- Digital-minded with strong understanding of mobile and social marketing platforms, and a creative approach to campaigns
- Experience supporting market share growth in a highly-competitive, fasting changing space
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills, with proven capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling insights into actionable key takeaways
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Effective partner to all functions from R&D and product to customer support and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, MBA preferred
- Self starter, quick learner, with sharp business acumen
- Flexible, you can handle challenges while maintaining your cool and sense of humor
- Pragmatic marketing experience preferred, but not required
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our Tel Aviv and New York City offices. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In The News
Back to top