Business Intelligence Team Lead
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
As a BI Team Lead, you will be the focal point for all Business Intelligence and data analysis related issues and requests for our New York office and will be providing analytical support across the organization to enable data-driven decision making and promote strategic planning.
You will also deliver an improved understanding of the company’s various metrics to allow for better short and long term forecasting and planning. You will develop close working relationships with various teams including Analytics, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and more.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with various teams to define key metrics (KPIs) and provide the methodologies to accurately measure Riskified’s performance
- Create new ETL processes and optimize existing ones
- Create smart, innovative and effective visualization methods, and promote engagement and implementation of them
- Be the main point of contact for technical support related to BI activity for various teams within Riskified
- Provide user trainings and orientations
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a BI role
- Knowledge in DWH design
- Experience in developing ETL processes
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView or similar
- Experience with databases
- Experience with scripting languages preferred
- Experience with BI system analysis preferred
- Good comprehension of data, and how to tell the story behind it
- Degree or equivalent relevant work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or Data Analytics
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In The News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We make all employment decisions without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top