Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Riskified is looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our growing Finance Team.
As a bookkeeper, you will be responsible for all daily accounting duties including maintaining orderly filing system, ensuring that receivables are collected promptly and that payables are submitted in a timely manner.
What You'll Be Doing
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of the bank accounts
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of the company’s credit cards
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Assure compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Maintain all tax withholdings for supplier invoices
- Collect sales taxes/VAT from customers and remit them to the relevant authority
- Assist with month-end closing as needed
- At least 5 years of experience as a Bookkeeper
- Official certification as a Bookkeeper (Type 3)
- Proficiency in Netsuite is A+
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Fluent English speaker
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In The News
Back to top