Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
At Riskified, we work in small teams where everyone has an impact on our business, giving you the opportunity to further develop your engineering skills, while dealing with challenges of scale, architecture and innovative technology. As a Backend Developer, you will become a valuable member of an innovative and fast-growing department.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build new FinTech products from scratch that expand Riskified’s ecosystem
- Work closely with our research and product team, developing complex applications that aid with analyzing huge amounts of data
- Take part in revamping our architecture and building new micro services
- Work in collaboration with other development teams on building large scale real-time applications
Our Stack: Ruby on Rails, Scala, Postgres, Elastic, Redshift, AWS, Kafka, Docker
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or military equivalent certifications
- 4+ years of proven experience in hands-on server side coding
- 1+ years of proven experience in hands-on client side with web frameworks (AngularJS, Angular, React) - an advantage
- Autodidactic approach to software development
- A passion for writing clean and robust code
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment
- Experience with Ruby/Scala - an advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In The News
Back to top