B2C Product Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
Our Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product creation by working collaboratively with Riskified’s growth, marketing, design, analytics, integrations and software development departments. As a B2C Product Manager at Riskified, you will be responsible for optimizing the consumer experience of a brand new, revolutionary product in the eCommerce payments ecosystem.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop a holistic data framework using quantitative and qualitative measures that tie to company objectives
- Optimize the user conversion funnel and on-boarding process - from the top to the bottom of the funnel
- Establish KPIs, reports, and analytics to monitor and ensure informed decision making and the business health of respective areas of focus
- Create consumer hypotheses and testing opportunities to drive A/B testing cycles for your product, document outcomes of tests in progress, and leverage 3rd party tools to report on statistical significance
- Manage day to day execution with the relevant teams (engineering, content, and design) to deliver a best-in-breed consumer product experience, while meeting aggressive optimization targets
- Hands-on in writing feature and requirements documents
- Be the voice of consumers by understanding user issues related to why they use our products and which competitors are most relevant to our potential user base.
- Conduct competitive market analysis
- At least two years of hands-on Product Management experience with a strong digital consumer (B2C) product which is driven largely by mobile use - MUST
- Built products and features from ideation to launch, and optimized iteratively using A/B Testing
- Data-driven and results-oriented Product Management, experience with user behavior analytics 3rd party tools
- An early adopter of new consumer products, with a passion for picking apart the features and UX
- Have your own consumer-focused point-of-view on what to add/remove to products and why
- High level of UX understanding, and ability to work with design to create great interfaces and experiences
- Highly motivated, independent, and organized self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly to different business needs and projects
- Experience with eCommerce, Fin-Tech, online payments - strong advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In The News
Back to top