Analytics Projects Manager
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
As Analytics Project Managers you will be trained as a fraud expert and lead projects for the Risk Analysis Operation, which support various analytical threads in Riskified. While you will be reporting directly to the Head of risk analysis operation (RAO), you’ll work closely with different analytical team leads. As a project manager you will be involved in strategy creation and process building in a technological-oriented environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Support the creation of operation strategy; internal (hiring , operation structure) and external (interfaces with Riskified’s teams).
- Support the team leads in strategy implementation; structuring the right interfaces with other teams in Riskified, and building internal processes within their teams.
- Define RAO KPIs as derived from the strategic plan.
- Develop and lead RAO’s training programs.
- Conduct quality assessment and research of RAO performance.
- BA, quantitative discipline preferred
- Experience with project leading in a business-oriented environment
- Exceptional analytical skills and methodological thinking.
- Ability to understand the big picture, and deconstruct it to its components and details.
- Ability to lead a project end to end; characterise the problem and solution, define end-goals and processes, building and leading an operative plan.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the natural ability to lead projects while motivating colleagues to be positively engaged.
- Proactive approach, an autodidact who is able to learn quickly and work independently
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-changing environment.
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- Technology oriented with the ability to understand complex technology solutions.
- You have worked with SQL
- You have worked with R
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 380 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
In the News
Back to top