Account Manager - China
- Shanghai, China
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies. Our customers include Trip.com, Prada, Wish, Gucci, and more.
About the Role
*This role is based in Shanghai, China
Our Account Managers are the face of Riskified to our merchants. Your goal will be to learn as much as possible about their business and be our in-house expert on their workflows and needs. As an Account Manager, you'll be expected to proactively manage the business through periodic on-site reviews and web conferences.
At Riskified, we succeed when our merchants succeed. As such, you'll be the merchant’s representative within Riskified, helping them to maximize the value they receive from our service. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they're happy and profitable. You'll be collaborating daily with various teams within Riskified, including Product, Analytics, Data Science and Development.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be the primary point of contact for our most-important Chinese merchants. Build, monitor and communicate our KPIs to our clients
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can utilize Riskified’s solution, including identifying upsell opportunities
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Work with all other teams within the company to optimize customer experience across our portfolio
- Assist new customers as they join Riskified’s platform and begin using our services
- 2-3 weeks of training in Israel is required
- Travel on a monthly basis mostly in mainland China
- 7+ years of experience in a client facing role, with 3 to 5 years managing major/key/strategic account
- Mandarin and English speaker - Good command of verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy with strong analytical and technical skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
- International work experience
- Science, Quant, or Business degree
- International studies/ exchange program
- eCommerce/FinTech background
- Experience working in a fast-growth B2B SaaS setting
- Consulting background
- Additional languages
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in New York City, Tel Aviv, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
In The News
Back to top