UK Sourcing Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The UK Recruiter will work closely with our UK Recruitment Team to build top talent pipelines for their business units. The role will cover different tasks in the areas of active and passive sourcing activities to meet the hiring demands of the company’s global needs.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in US staffing and recruitment process
- Should have at least 1-year work experience handling IT requisitions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in using LinkedIn as the main sourcing tool
- Proficient in using job portals (Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.) and other networking techniques
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Can work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work during UK Hours/ on graveyard shift
- Amenable to work in Mandaluyong City
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top