Strategic Partner Account Executive
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: London, UK
- RingCentral is looking for proven Account Managers to join our new sales organization supporting our recently announced Strategic Partnership with Avaya.
- Work with the sales teams from Avaya and Avaya Channel Partners to drive sales of Avaya Cloud Office and other RingCentral portfolio solutions within an assigned territory
- Meet with customers and serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the solutions jointly created by RingCentral & Avaya
- Communicate Avaya Cloud Office and RingCentral value proposition to both technology and business stakeholders within customers (inclusive of senior-level contacts)
- Coordinate with Avaya & Avaya business partner sales teams to develop Territory Sales Plans, Target Account Plans and Pipeline Building
- Own territory plan/strategy around Pipeline, Forecasting and Sales Growth, - owning GTM for respective patch… all routes to market
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Proven track record of successful solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony) in Enterprise and Mid-Market segments
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success In prospecting, engaging & acquiring net new logos
- Ability to partner and work in a co-selling environment with Channel ecosystem
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Experience with Avaya and/or RingCentral is a strong plus
What We Offer:
- Base Salary
- Best in class Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.
Back to top