Strategic Enterprise Digital Account Executive
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $770M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 4 years) and rapid growth (30% YOY). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
RingCentral's market leading Unified Communications and Contact Center technology is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are on a steep trajectory of growth with accelerating up-market traction. We are looking for a proven solution seller purely dedicated to our RC Engage solution.
Responsible for leading the sales effort of cloud enterprise applications into new logo prospects, within the territory of UK
- You’ll become the resident expert in RC Engage and digital customer engagement (omni-digital, social, CX)
- Greenfield territory development, Fortune 2000 penetration.
- Leverage and partner with internal resources (sales segments and verticals, engineering, marketing, etc.) to execute on deals.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders (C suite)
- Develop a collaborative channel approach with regional reseller partners to identify, engage, and win customers.
- Extensive field selling, client facing, board room presentation skills.
- Deliver on revenue target quotas on an quarterly/annual basis.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
- Typically 8 + years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, Cloud applications, Digital Engagement)
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Experience of selling Customer Experience Software Solutions to Fortune 500 prospects
- Skilled in conducting F2F presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring major/enterprise level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
- com proficiency
What we offer:
- Base + Uncapped commission plan
- Competitive benefits – effective day one (Health, Dental, Vision)
- RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), equity accumulation
- Ramped Quota / Training with full commission potential
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- A phenomenal culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One TM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.
Back to top