Solution Delivery Consultant
As a Professional Services Delivery Engineer you will be a core part of the delivering Professional Services projects; responsible for the planning, design, and build phases of multiple projects at once. You will wear a variety of hats to ensure that these phases of the project are completed within the timelines set by the customer and project manager, with applicants needing an eye for attention to detail as well as being creative and quick studies.
The PS Engineer will start with simple builds for customer accounts, learning the system and how to properly setup an account. This work involves a significant amount of attention to detail and a robust, confident understanding of the core product. Once comfortable with builds and how the product works, the role will expand to include planning and design of a customer’s system, where you will work directly with the customer to design the system for their specific environment.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented, and committed to providing world class service for its customers. We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark and a relentless drive to do better and set themselves apart!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The RingCentral family, and specifically Professional Services, takes pride in our work hard play hard attitude. We are committed to customer satisfaction above all else, and while we are highly motivated and hardworking, we enjoy a lively, fun, and laid-back working environment.
- Understand and follow build documents with an eye for detail and completeness.
- Have a detailed understanding of the features and capabilities of the system, as well as be able to articulate these to a customer in a way that makes sense to them.
- Work with customers to determine their design requirements and how those can best be met or improved upon through the RingCentral system.
- Design, review, and explain complicated call routing and how to set it up in an environment where there are five possible ways to achieve the same goal.
- Time management: ensuring you are meeting the timelines set by the customer and project manager for deliverables, while also handling last minute requests and escalations that require immediate attention.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology discipline is desired by not required.
- Ideally 3+ years in customer focused role – post sales technical support.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills internally and client facing.
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference.
- A creative approach to tackling obstacles and problems; thinking outside the box to help customers to meet design requirements.
Back to top